Saturday, January 14, 2012

Big News!!

This has been a HORRIBLE food and exercise week. No time, back pain and not choice in ordering has made for just a bad week. I'm owning it, and working to get better. I'll have the ability to have a fridge next week and will have a larger room to work with for Insanity and a safer area to go for a run if I choose. I know Cody pretty well (I've spent a month there to date) and feel more comfortable with it than in Houston where I just got back from.

So now for the big news that some have heard. Bobby and I are moving to Indianapolis in the next few months. I've received a transfer in positions at my company, and will be helping out another engineering group (I'm in Pipeline engineering Mainline integrity now, I will be in Pipeline Engineering Region Engineering South). It will be a lateral move, but I will be gretting a raise, and the work I will be doing is capital work, no longer expense work, which is a double edged sword. The projects will be bigger, higher profile and higher cost work. I'll also be doing more design and total engineering rather than just coordination.

I have a conference call on Monday to determine the timeline, but I'll probably be moving down there in the next 2 weeks and living in an extended stay hotel. We'll be getting stuff ready to sell our house and buy a new house. Lots of changes, but we are very excited.

I'm going to be traveling again Monday - Wednesday. My goal is to do Insanity on Monday night and Tuesday night at the hotel. I'd like to run on Wednesday when I get home. We are going to Michiana this next weekend, where I hope to get a bootcamp and a run in as well. I'll also host a bootcamp on Thursday night. I'm really ready for consistency.

No comments:

Post a Comment