Monday, January 9, 2012

My body hates me

Well, the DOMS is back with a vengence. I could barely walk this morning! Which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Recapping yesterday, I started my marathon relay training! 3 miles with Dice followed by 1.1 miles with Roger. I couldn't take one without the other! Food was on plan until we went to Reverends for the football game. Rapture dip anyone? I got home from that and passed out. 12 hours of sleep and I feel like a new woman!

I'm taking today as a day of rest. I did weigh in this AM and I'm up 1.8 pounds!! Bob says its from water retention, which I know is the case. It takes time and consistency to see scale love.

This week will be a true test for me as I'm traveling with coworkers through Friday. My plan for the week is as follows:
Monday - DOR
Tuesday - legs and airtravel
Wednesday - Insanity DVD!
Thursday - back/biceps and 4 mile training run
Friday - chest/tris/shoulders, insanity dvd! And air travel
Saturday - cycle and yoga
Sunday - 4 mile run

Food wise I'm planning on keeping it simple - protein bars, oats, salads, eggs, etc while away. We have an extra Magic Bullet so I'll be able to make shakeology while away. Hopefully my back will withstand the hotel beds!

No comments:

Post a Comment